On Monday 26th April 2021, SPORT KARATE EAST are planning to Re-Open our in Dojo Classes.
SKE are trying to stay as safe as possible during the pandemic – We have carried out a Covid-19 Risk Assessment and implemented some changes. (The Full Risk Assessment document is available in your Dojologin 2 App)
The guidelines are subject to change in accordance with Government guidelines, we will endeavour to keep our valued Members updated to any changes as they occur.
The list is not exhaustible and can be added to or bullet points removed. Please can we ask you to review the new guidelines.
- Only travel to SKE with the minimum number of people in the vehicle
- Only bring what is necessary for the lesson
- Please bring your own water in a bottle with a sealed lid
- Please turn up already dressed for the lesson
- Please use your own toilet (ensure minors go) prior to attending lessons
- Observe current social distancing (parents to monitor minors)
- Parents are asked not to congregate
- Minimise movement around the Dojo (if unsure, ask the coach)
- Wash hands prior to attending the Dojo
- If asked to clean hands then please ensure you do so, parents to ensure minors clean suitably
- Do not approach the coach, closer than 2 meters currently
- Observe all information posters
- Zero tolerance for constant coughing or sneezing will be applied to adults and minors
- If in the event of an emergency, please stay back unless asked to assist by the coach
Please confirm to SKE that to the best of your knowledge, you do not currently have symptoms or have had contact with anyone with Covid-19, Coronavirus symptoms.